At our campsite, we had fun watching the kids get ridiculously dirty playing in the dirt and making smores. The greatest part was watching little 3 year old Carter stick his marshmallow all the way to the bottom of the fire, pulling it out covered in flames and full of ash, and then stick the whole thing in his mouth once the fire was out. We were all laughing too hard to stop him from doing it. Here are some pics of Carter showing me his dirty hands, Avery playing in the dirt, and Justin and I in the morning.
On Saturday, Justin and Joe went kayaking on the Wenatchee River and Dawna and I took the kids to the lake. Everyone had a great time except Justin had a little accident on the river. When we went to pick up the boys, we met Justin looking like this....
2 comments:
so so happy you have a blog, my dear :) it's so lovely to hear about your life! seattle, eh? how wonderful! i miss you dearly, my dear. hopefully we can reconnect sometime soon :)
Hurray!! I'm so excited for all the blogging fun. I'm also excited to see Justin up to his usual antics. Will would be so proud.
Post a Comment